jueves, 14 de febrero de 2013

Absence...

versión en español

I know, I know. It's been already a few days since I last updated something in this blog... Neither old content (from the original posts on http://albertog.over-blog.es) nor new one. And believe me, I have new things to post...
But currently I am enganed in a couple of urgent topics, I hope you'll understand:

  • I am attending a Community Manager course, I should finish it in a couple of months
  • I am preparing a new book (which is NOT the update of my book on black and white conversion with GIMP). It will be some kind of "Notes on Photography", which I would use in some planned lectures over this summer... we'll see.
So don't expect many updates around here. Or maybe yes, but not related to GIMP...

Thanks for your patience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario